Hermetically sealed against moisture, the construction of the Model 3510 Shear Beam Load Cell in combination with a polyurethane dual shielded cable, enables continuous operation in harsh environments while maintaining a high operating specification. The two additional sense wires feedback the voltage reaching the load cell. Complete compensation of changes in lead resistance due to temperature change and/or cable extension is achieved by feeding this voltage into the appropriate electronics.
Features of Model 3510 Shear Beam Load Cell
- Capacities 300–5000 kg, 1000–5000 lbs
- Stainless steel construction
- OIML R60 and NTEP approved
- Hermetically sealed to IP68 and IP69K
- Specially designed for harsh environment
- EEx ia IIC T6 hazardous area approval
- FM approval available
- 1100Ω impedance available
- Low profile platforms
- Pallet truck weighing
- Tank and silo weighing
- Harsh environment weighing
- Food industry weighing
There are no reviews yet.